Everybody has moments when we aren’t feeling ourselves and we think more about the bad things in life rather than the good ones. And that’s normal, but feeling down is the worst, especially if we feel like our problems won’t end or they don’t have a solution. It’s always important to find a way to give those bad thoughts your back. For me, a good way is reading quotes that give me hope. So I will be sharing with you some of the quotes I always read when I need to lift my spirit.
Another way is listening to music, that makes me dance and makes me remember good moments in life. Also, reding books helps a lot. Becasue reading about other people’s lives makes me forget my own problems.
1. Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
2. “When you can’t change the direction of the wind – adjust your sails.”
― H, Jackson Brown Jr.
3. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
― Henry Ford.
5. “Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.”
6. “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.”
7. “Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly.”
8. “You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don’t let others make you forget that.”
9. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”
― Steve Maraboli.
10. Just Breath.
Is there any special quote that lift your spirit when you feel down? Let me know in the comments!
For more quotes click here.