Happy Friday, everyone! In today’s post, I’ll be sharing a few funny quotes that will make you smile this morning. We all know that life is not always sunshine and rainbows. We go through ups and downs but we have to learn how to solve those problems and learn from them. It’s important to always look on the bright side!
So I hope these quotes can help you smile this morning. Like I said last Monday on my Instagram post; smiling is a great way to start your day! It relaxes your facial muscles and calms the nervous system. Even scientists agree with this. They have found that smiling on purpose can help people feel better. Just the simple act of putting a smile on your face can lead you to feel actual happiness, joy, or amusement. So yeah, even if you aren’t feeling like smiling… it’s a great way to start your day!Smiling on purpose can help people feel better. Just the simple act of putting a smile on your face can lead you to feel actual happiness. Click To Tweet
1. Be stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that’s who you are. Don’t try to be someone that society wants you to be; that’s stupid. So be yourself. ― Christina Grimmie
2. Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a brighter day.
3. Chocolate is great, it gives you energy which can be used to go buy more chocolate.
4. If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. ― Henny Youngman
5. The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible. ― David OgilvyBe stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that's who you are. Don't try to be someone that society wants you to be; that's stupid. So be yourself. ― Christina Grimmie Click To Tweet
6. I made a huge to-do list for today. I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.
7. I feel sorry for people who don’t have dogs. I hear they have to pick up food they drop on the floor.
8. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. ― Don Marquis
9. My prince is not coming on a white horse… He’s obviously riding a turtle and definitely lost.
10. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese ― Steven WrightI feel sorry for people who don't have dogs. I hear they have to pick up food they drop on the floor. Click To Tweet
11. Haters are just confused admirers because they can’t figure out the reason why everyone loves you. ― Jeffree Star
12. When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn’t then go in through the window.
13. If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three. ― Laurence J. Peter
14. For the best seat in the house, you’ll have to move the dog.
15. I don’t know how to act my age because I’ve never been this old before.I don't know how to act my age because I've never been this old before. Click To Tweet
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! For me, it was hard to choose, but my favorite one has to be the last one. How true is that?