Happy Friday, lovelies! Today I’ll be sharing a very cute and easy hairstyle tutorial. I’ve been obsessing over braids, especially with the pull through braid. It’s really fast to make and it looks amazing! You don’t need to have long hair like mine to make it. I’ve tried this one on my little cousins and it works perfectly. The pull through and fishtail braid is perfect for any occasion!
As a little update on my life, this has been a busy and sad week. I like busy weeks, they make me feel like I have my life together. But I can be so good at procrastinating that this kind of week can be a total challenge for me. And why sad? Chilean soccer/football team is not going to make it to the World Cup next year. And like I already knew, I’ll be avoiding anything related to it. I’m still a little upset about it, but what can I say… sometimes we lose and sometimes we win. And even though is not over, I’m happy that by now things are getting better.
On Sunday I’ll be turning 24! Where does the time go? I still feel like I’m 21! At least I am by heart.
Steps for the Pull Through And Fishtail Braid
1. Start with a small section of hair and secure it with a hair elastic.
2. Under the first section of hair, make another small ponytail.
3. Once you have two small ponytails, grab the first section of hair and split it in half.
4. Add to each section more hair from the sides. And secure it with a hair elastic. Make sure that the second ponytail doesn’t mix with the new ponytail you are making from the first ponytail.
5. Repeat the steps until you make it to your neck.
6. Start making the fishtail braid until the end of your hair.
So, what do you think about this pull through and fishtail braid tutorial? Do you want to try it? Let me know in the comments!