Hello everyone! How is the first week of 2019 going for you? For me, busy, but in a good way. I’ve been organizing my blog and planning some projects I have for this year. So I’m very excited! Today I bring you a reading challenge that I hope will motivate you to read more books this 2019.
This Romance Book Reading Challenge has in total 50 books ideas to explore more the genre. I know that fifty is a big number; but don’t stress it out, just read what you can. The idea of this challenge is to make you read more books than in 2018. No matter if it’s 10, 30 or the whole reading challenge.Romance Book Reading Challenge with 50 book prompts! Click To Tweet
Now, if you decide to take the challenge (so exciting!) and need some book ideas, you can take a look at my GoodReads bookshelves. I have more than seven hundred books you might like. Or you can also look around my book recommendations. You can find there my favorite books of 2018!
I also made a printable list you can download here, so it will be easier to check off the books as you go.
If you want to keep accountable and swap book ideas for the prompts with other readers, you can copy the whole list and add it to the comment section in this post! I will add the whole list below so you can copy it can paste it in the comments. So every time you read a new book you can edit the comment and add the title of the book. How does that sound? I’ll be the first one to start!
EDIT: Disqus doesn’t let you edit comments after seven days of making them. So I made the comment with the list on my GoodReads Challenge where you can comment there and we can share the books we read!
Reading Challenge List
1. A book that starts with the letter M
2. Paranormal romance
3. A book that has ‘love’ in the title
4. Second chance romance
5. The next book in a series you started
6. A book about the mafia
7. Romance classic
8. A book set on a different planet
9. A book set on Christmas
11. A book set in a different country
12. A book by two authors
13. A book with famous characters
14. A book you meant to read in 2018
15. Historical romance
16. A book that’s published in 2019
17. A book with your favorite color in the title
18. Interracial Romance
19. A book made into a movie
20. College Romance
21. A book with a nerd as the main character
22. A book that starts with the letter C
23. A book about shifters/werewolves
24. A book published on your birthday month
25. A book that was published before 2010
26. Goodreads best romance of 2018
27. A book with a not sexy cover
28. A book with long distance relationship
29. Sports romance
30. A book with a character in the military
31. MC (bikers) romance
32. A book set in a road trip
33. A book with a character that owns a bakery
34. A book with characters who are twins
35. A book with a ‘rich girl, poor guy’ story
36. A book about friends to lovers
37. A book with secret baby involved
38. A sub-genre you’ve been wanting to try
39. A book from the decade you were born in
40. Humorous Romance
41. A book with a doctor as a main character
42. A book set in the middle ages
43. Suspense/mystery romance
44. A book with an author who has your name
45. A book with a character tagged as alpha
46. A book set in winter
47. A book with an attorney as a main character
48. A book with a kiss on the cover
49. A book published in October (any year)
50.A book tagged as western or cowboy
There might be some prompts in this romance book reading challenge that are going to be a little dificult to check off, like “a book with an author with your name”. If you can’t find any romance book, you can step out of the genre, and search in a different one. At the end is all about reading more books.
So, are you joining me to this reading challenge? Did you set a goal for the number of books you want to read this 2019? Let me know in the comments!