My philosophy teacher in High School always told us that before loving someone, you have to learn how to love yourself. That you can’t give your whole love to someone if you don’t learn how to accept yourself and be happy with who you are. At that moment I wasn’t sure about it; but eventually, I realized that in fact, that’s very important and a must. It can be something hard to do throughout our lives. It can be a long journey and it definitely never ends. Each day we have to practice self-love. That’s why today I’m bringing 9 self-love quotes for everyday.
Like I said, learning how to love yourself can be a long and hard journey. But it’s something we can’t avoid or put on our to-do list for later. You come first, and you must see the importance you have in this world. You are amazing, no matter what others say. Believe in your worth. You are pretty enough, you capable enough to do whatever you want to do. Just embrace who you are.
Self-love quotes for everyday
1. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers
2. “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full, and any excess will spill over into the lives of the people you hold dear. But you must come first.” ― Beau Taplin
3. “Once you embrace your value, talents, and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” ― Rob Liano
4. “If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.” ― Vironika Tugaleva
5. “Sometimes being happy takes effort. Invest time and energy in yourself and your happiness.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
6. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Washington Thurman
7. “She’s not stumbling, she’s not lost. She’s simply romancing her inner animal and falling in love with the wild part of her soul.” ― Melody Lee
8. “Don’t fall into the trap of sacrificing your self-esteem for affection and acceptance. No matter what your size, you are a sexy goddess. Remember that.” ― Ashley Graham
9. “Books and workshops and gurus are great, but the very best teacher for your mind is, and will always be, your heart.”
― Scott Stabile
What do you think about these self-love quotes for everyday? What do you think about self-love? Let me know in the comments!
For more quotes, click here.